Saturday 8 March 2014

Quick Fix Facials Anti-Blemish Mud Mask (oily and spot prone skin)

WHAT? - what is this product? It's a mud mask for oily, blemish prone or combination skin. The company have other masks for different skin types such as, an exfoliating one for blackheads, brightening peel mask for dull and uneven skin, a mega moisturising one for dry skin and a calming clay mask for red and sensitive skin.
PRICE- £4.99 for 100ml
LONG LASTING? - Yes! The packet says you get 10 facials out of it, but you can get a lot more - probably even double that (well it depends on how sparingly you use it!)
DOES IT WORK? - I just recently bought my second bottle of this and it is without a doubt the best mask I've ever used. I can't speak for the other ones listed above but when I use this mud mask I can see the results as soon as I take it off. I am now really curious to try out the other ones and give you guys some more reviews! 
HOW?- How come this product is so cheap but works so well? Well, they use the best ingredients. The one I use (for oily and spot prone skin) contains dead sea mud which helps absorb and control oil production, salicylic acid, which if you've been fighting acne will know is amazing, this helps to draw out impurities and tighten pores, and tea tree oil (another holy grail ingredient) which helps treat spots and fight future blemishes. 
WHY? - Why am I telling you this? Well obviously because it's an amazing product but also because it's something that I'm using about twice a week and I can honestly say I've noticed such a difference! Go out and try one for yourself - you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment