Saturday 21 February 2015

Foreo Luna Mini Review (Vs Clarisonic)

If you follow me on Instagram (makeup_and_fashion02), you will know that I have the foreo luna mini. It is a device that is supposed to deeply cleanse your skin. It is like the newest, most modern version of the Clarisonic. 

Why is it better than the Clarisonic?
For starters, it is much cheaper - I got mine for £79.99 from lookfantastic but it was on sale, and you can buy them from most beauty websites for £99. 

Another bonus is that you don't have to change the head.

Plus, it's less tough on your skin. I have quite sensitive skin, and I have tried using a Clarisonic before, but it just made my skin red and sore, whereas the Foreo Luna Mini makes it incredibly soft. 

You can also use your own cleanser and the battery lasts a lot longer - mine usually lasts for about a month. 

How does it work?
On the Luna Mini there are two types of silicon bristles; the thin ones and the thick ones, I use the thin ones most commonly, but use the thick ones on any problem areas, or any particularly oily areas. Basically, the thicker ones are for oily skin, but all the bristles are going to give you a much deeper clean than your hands ever could, as it washes out dirt and oil deep inside your pores. 

The results:
My skin has felt incredibly soft, and I have visible noticed a fading in my dark spots left by acne. They claim that your skin will be clear in just 3 days, but obviously it is different for everyone. My spots are hormonal so I knew this wasn't going to be the solution to all my problems, but I can honestly say, after about a week, I noticed I was getting less spots, and the ones I was getting were lasting for less time. I have been using this for 2 months now, and although my skin is not clear, it's clearer than it has ever been.

Do I recommend it?
Yes! If you have the money or someone willing to buy it for you. I do not regret it at all, and this would work exceptionally well for someone who suffers from bacterial acne. Plus, there are different colours to choose from! 


No comments:

Post a Comment