Tuesday 16 August 2016

Another Disappointment: Cover Girl Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara

I was so excited when visiting Alaska to find a whole section of Cover Girl, a brand that is hard to get hold of in the UK. I had such high hopes for it as I had seen so many reviews raving about the brand. I've been searching for a good mascara for a while now, one that will give me length, volume, is very black and doesn't cause clumps. After being seriously disappointed by Bobbi Brown (see previous posts) I decided to revert back to good old drugstore, and Cover Girl's 'Clump Crusher Extensions' seemed like my best bet. 

Pros:
- it is very black 
- it is not clumpy
- good for a natural look - but if your eyelashes are dark anyway, I wouldn't bother at all 
(I guess that shows it does work in some aspects)

However it is the length and volume that I am disappointed with:

Cons:
- it adds no length 
- it adds no volume 
In my opinion it's basically pointless, maybe a good present for your little sister/daughter who's just starting out with makeup, but you still want her to look natural? 

Would definitely not buy again 

No comments:

Post a Comment