Monday 8 September 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

If you're looking for a Bioderma dupe this is the product for you, or if you just want a good, affordable makeup remover

I purchased this after getting fed up of having two separate makeup removers; one for my face and one for my eyes. It has become a holy grail.


So, what does this product do? 
Basically it removes all of your makeup (including that stubborn waterproof mascara) and it cleanses, soothes and tones

When can I use it?
The great thing about this product is that you can literally use it whenever you want. I use it every evening to remove my makeup before cleansing properly, but even if I'm not wearing any makeup I always use it. You'd be surprised at how much dirt is on your face. I also like to use it as a refreshing cleanser throughout the day if I am going bare faced. 

Will this effect my sensitive skin?
I have extremely sensitive skin and have found no problems with this. It contains no perfumes, is hypoallergenic and has been dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. This product is suitable for all skin types. 

How does it work?
As the packaging explains it 'like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and lift dirt from the skin. No need to rub to remove impurities and makeup'. 

Tip:
When removing your mascara with this, hold the cotton pad, with the product on it, onto your eyelashes for a few seconds to loosen the mascara so that it can be removed easier and you won't pull at your eyes.

Click to buy this product at Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment