Monday 3 March 2014

Green Tea Benefits

I have been having a really big obsession with green tea at the moment. There are so many benefits (read on for 16!) I don't think it's tastes amazing like some people do, but I 'm really into the whole eating and drinking things if they improve my health, like blueberries for example, a fruit I've never like before but which I now eat because I am aware of the benefits. Green tea is what I like to call, a 'super drink'.  
The amount of health benefits is mind boggling. The list below are all proven benefits of drinking green tea:
1. Fights cancer
2. Lowers cholesterol
3. Prevents cavities
4. Protects against heart disease
5. Speeds metabolism - a thing that makes dieting that little bit easier
6. Prevents diabetes
7. It is an antiviral agent
8. Maintains a healthy circulatory system
9. Strengthens tooth enamel
10. Reduces plaque and bacteria in your mouth 
11. Prevents dementia
12. Full of antioxidants - these will help clear away that bad acne that's been bothering you
13. Prevents food poisoning
14. Just to reiterate - gives healthy skin
15. Prevents bad breath
16. Detoxifies

WOW! That's a lot of things. I hope this has inspired you to take up green tea. I've just been drinking a mug every evening and I have honestly noticed some changes, the biggest one being my skin. Along with a frequent face routine, my skin has been clearing up within a couple of weeks! So impressed. Get drinking! More posts about my healthy drinking and eating will be coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment