Sunday 24 May 2015

Cover FX Custom Cover Drops Review

Looking for the perfect tinted moisturiser, light weight, medium weight and full coverage foundation? Well look no further - the Cover FX Custom Cover Drops are perfect for you. 

How it works:
Cover FX are a brand which pride themselves on having no mineral oils or gluten and a range of other things, so they are supposed to soothe your skin whilst you wear the products. You are supposed to mix the drops with your moisturiser, sun cream, primer, serums, oils, even foundations and tinted moisturisers themselves - anything you want really. The more you add the more coverage you will get. You need less than you think - trust me. I haven't broken out at all from this foundation and I've used it everyday since I bought it.


Skin Type:
It's perfect for all skin types. I have very oily skin but I also get very dry patches and I found it doesn't cling to the dry patches. I think it's because you mix it with stuff so it's not pure foundation. 

Application/Finish:
I like to apply this with my Zoeva stippling brush or my Real Techniques expert face brush which helps me to really buff it into the skin. It gives a very natural finish, kind of like second skin. It's not completely mattify but I often go without wearing powder.

The Colour Range & Price:
I recommend going to a Cover FX stand in order to be coloured matched because at the price of £36 it's well worth it. They match you from a selection of colours depending on the colour of your skin's undertone - they have pink, natural and golden. I know it may seem like a lot of money but if you think about it - you have loads of products in one, and it takes out an extra step from your makeup routine. 

Lasting power:
I found that this lasts on my skin all day. When I wear foundations they often slip from my cheeks but this stays put all day. However, It does rub off fairly easily, which I guess comes in handy when you remove it at the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment