Tuesday 2 October 2012

Superdrug Straightening Cream

By now you guys should all know how much I love Superdrug. However, I don't usually purchase 'Superdrug own brand' just because I think it has a little less quality. But I recently purchased this straightening cream to see what it was like. 

PROS:

  1. It's good value for money
  2. It also has thermo-protect technology
  3. The bottle is full - a lot of products have huge bottles which they don't fill up to the top. (Cheeky I know) 
  4. It was not very expensive - cheapest one there I think!
  5. It's lightweight and thin. 
  6. The amount you squirt out is very manageable.
  7. It can't leak easily.
  8. The top of the bottle stays clean after every use.


CONS:

  1. It doesn't keep your hair straight for that long.
  2. The directions on how to use it weren't very clear at first. 
  3. When you brush the product through be carefully not to go anywhere near the roots because it will make your hair look greasy. 
  4. It is 150ml which means you can't take it in your hand luggage on an airplane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment