Sunday 17 January 2016

Review: Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara

I love Bobbi Brown but this mascara just doesn't do it for me. I've tried so hard to love it but I've just ended up going back to my L'Oreal Telescopic. 


The Brush:
I actually really like the brush, I feel like it grips all my lashes at the base, but for some reason, I struggle to really get the product all the way to the end of my lashes, hence the length is not achieved. 

The formula:
I like the blackness of this mascara, and as far as I can tell the formula is pretty decent. It's definitely a lot drier than the L'Oreal Telescopic though so it's more prone to flaking, although it seemed to stay put the whole day.

The price:
£20

The finished look:
I am going to continue using this mascara for every-day natural look, but in my opinion it is not 'extreme party' mascara. To get a dramatic mascara look, I am much better off using the L'Oreal Telescopic although I will say that I found I get a bit more volume with the Bobbi Brown one. Before buying it I had read so many great reviews, so I think that didn't help with my disappointment as my hopes were very high for this product.

I've been super obsessed with my eyelashes recently and I just wasn't 100% satisfied with the results. My lashes did not look dramatic, just ready for every-day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment