Saturday 16 January 2016

Best Buy: Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

What it's for:
The bottle says it contains rosewater which makes for a refreshing spray, as well it being great for setting makeup! It also describes itself as being a moisture boost. I also like to use it after I've removed my makeup, just to soothe my face. Basically, you can pretty much use this whenever for a quick moisture/radiance pick me up.

How it is as a setting spray:
I love using this as a setting spray; in the summer I use a light layer over powder, and in the winter I just use this (and no powder) because my skin gets too dry. It gives your skin that radiant healthy glow, hence why I spray a lighter layer in summer as my skin gets oily. Plus the most important part is, your makeup really does stay on all day! I have never even thought about buying another product to use as a setting spray - this one is that good!

Who is it for:
All skin types yay! But experiment with how much your skin needs. If you have oily skin like me you will need a bit less. However, I like to put a good layer on before I go to sleep.

Vitamin E and Rosewater:
If you know me you know that I am obsessed with everything Vitamin E. It has antioxidant properties which help heal your skin and get rid of those pesky spots. Rose water is also amazing. It helps control excess oil, helps fight spots. good mood booster and helps with aging skin. 

Price:
£9.50 - this may sound expensive to some but it is totally worth it, and the bottle lasts for quite a long time. I always ask for a new bottle for my birthday or Christmas if I'm getting to end of one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment