Saturday 25 July 2015

Best Buy: Revlon Photoready Foundation

The Revlon Photoready foundation is seriously my favourite drugstore foundation. I seriously recommend it for all year everyday. It's amazing! I'm here to tell you the three most important things. 

The coverage:

It is a medium to full coverage depending on how much you put on. It is super easy to build up but still looks really natural. It's the only drugstore foundation I tried that has super good coverage but still looks natural.

The finish:

The foundation has little bits of shimmer in, kind of like the Rimmel wake me up foundation, but its not as dewy as that. It gives you a nice natural glow - I use it and I have really oily skin! 

The lasting power:

I recently wore this from about 4pm - 12am and it looked exactly the same as when i put it on. I was only wearing a light layer without any powder and it stayed put. 


No comments:

Post a Comment