Saturday 14 September 2013

Freederm Overnight Clearing Serum Pros & Cons

Pros:

  1. It's easy to apply. Just about one pump and apply in upward motions to prevent your skin from prematurely sagging. 
  2. Heavy moisturiser. Works to help clear up those dry patches on your face.
  3. Works overnight! This means you don't have to worry about not being able to wear makeup etc. Plus, your body repairs itself best at night. 
  4. If you cleanse and exfoliate regularly this will help to visibly reduce redness. 
  5. It's cheap and available at drugstores! 

Cons:

  1. Because it is an overnight serum and it is a very heavy moisturiser, I find myself having to wash it off in the morning because my face feels greasy. My skin is already oily so applying makeup over it doesn't do any good.
  2. It doesn't seem to prevent spots completely. I guess none do but spots have kept popping up, luckily at slower rates. 
  3. I don't fully believe that it does reduce the size of the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment