Monday 12 January 2015

Bobbi Brown BB cream review

Price: £29.00

Shades: This is available in 9 shades.

Consistency: Liquid.

Application: It is very easy to apply. You can use your hands, brushes or beauty sponges. It blends very easily into the skin.

How it feels on the face: It is very light and weightless .Your pores do not feel clogged and it doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles

Coverage: This is a BB cream so it is not full coverage, however, it is very build-able and you can get a high coverage with a few layers, and because it's so light it won't look cakey.

Lasting power: I found that when I didn't use a powder on top of this, by the end of the day the BB cream had started to separate a bit (most likely due to my very oily skin but something to bare in mind). 

Would I repurchase?: Yes. I love this product because it's so easy to apply. I always take it on holiday with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment