Tuesday 7 October 2014

Stay Don't Stray Review (vs Urban Decay)

I've had this tester tube of benefit's 'stay don't stray for a couple of months now and I've found myself continually reaching for it. 
Let's face, it the prices of benefit cosmetics is not exactly cheap, and because of this I always find myself picking up stuff and then never buying it. 
This was given to be as a gift, and was part of one of those mini boxes. I can honestly say that without a doubt it is the best eye primer I have used. 
So, what is an eye primer and what does it do? 
Good question! An eye primer acts as a base for your eyeshadows. It makes them more pigmented (concentrated) so you can use less of that expensive eyeshadow u never want to run out (or any eyeshadow haha). It also helps keep the eyeshadows on all day. Now this may not be a problem for a lot of you, but those of you with oily skin, this is a must. 

Can I use a primer and no eyeshadows? 
Of course! This primer is also a concealer. I often just wear this on my lids to conceal any redness or vains for a more natural but flawless look. 

NB: please don't use this to concealer blemishes or anywhere else other than your eyes. You won't get satisfying results - trust me. 

Urban Decay vs Benefit
I have to say benefit wins this one. I find whenever using the urban decay primer potion for eyes my eyeshadow is also creased by the end of the day, no matter what. If a primer is something you are interested in I really recommend investing in a good quality one, especially if you love your eyeshadow like me! 

I know it's a little pricey, but Christmas is nearing...

No comments:

Post a Comment