Wednesday 22 May 2013

My outfits and makeup of the Easter holiday (bit late)

 Here are all the makeup products I took. We were only there for four days and I didn't want to lug a whole load around! These are in my everyday makeup bag which I showed on my recent YouTube video where I do my everyday look. Watch it here!









Look 1 - Here I am wearing a day look. My grey jeans are from Tescos, my jumper is from the knitwear in Oliver Bonas and the black vest underneath is from New Look. On my feet I wore my black pumps from Primark. The eyes were a very natural look using the MUA Heaven and Palette. 
Look 2/3 - Sorry it’s a bit blurry, but this was the first evening that involved getting dressed up to go out. With my MUA Heaven and Earth palette I created a, slightly more subtle than usual, smoky eye. On the right I am wearing my black boots from Office which have been in many previous posts, my black leggings from M&S, my elasticated body-con skirt from New Look, my black Topshop vest and my crop top with the white design is also from New Look. My grey cardigan is from Topshop. The left outfit is some black tights with my black floral play-suit from H&M and my lace up black shoes. This was another night outfit. The restaurants we went to weren't very posh so these outfits were perfect (smart but casual.) 


Look 4 – this outfit I wore on a sunny day out when we walked around town and went to the park etc. I’m wearing my black boots again with my light blue jeans from Zara and my black Topshop vest. I also wore my pink spring scarf to make it more summery. I created a golden shimmery summery look to go with this outfit.





 Look 5 - This was what I wore on more chilly days. Its my black boots (again) with my black leggings and my brown and blue stripey knitted dress from Zara. The eyes were a slightly more dramatic adjustment of the eyes in Look 1.












All of these looks (unless stated) were worn with this bluish-green ruffly scarf and my greyish-blue parker jacket from H&M. Parker jackets are great because they are warm enough for the winter and light enough for the summer. It's an all rounder coat that goes with everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment