Monday 1 October 2012

Clearasil Perfecta Wash

This is AMAZING. It is the only product I have ever found which actually works as soon as you use it. It is £12 - £13 in Superdrug and you can also buy refills. It comes with the red wash which has raspberry and cranberry extracts, and the green one which is a soothing plant extract. This video is by one of my favourite beauty gurus on Youtube - 'Juicystar07' , and here she does a very accurate review on the perfecta wash, so I thought I'd let her do the work for me this time. In this video though she says The packet comes with both refills but the one that I got from Superdrug only came with the red one. I am excited to use the green one though! Subscribe to her channel and let me know if you use the Perfecta Wash. 'Juicystar07' Perfecta Wash Review 

No comments:

Post a Comment