Monday 18 January 2016

Coconut Oil as a makeup remover?!

I've already made a blog post about the uses of coconut oil - so if you haven't caught on already - I LOVE it. One of the ways I like to use it is to remove my makeup at the end of the day and here's why:

1. It's natural - there are no harmful chemicals that are going to irritate your skin, plus they don't test it on animals, and it's vegan. 

2. It's gentle but removes everything - it even removes my waterproof mascara! It kind of breaks down the mascara on the lashes - remember to rub them gently though!

3. It's moisturising - it's especially important to be keeping your face moisturised during these dry winter months, but you should moisturise all year round. Plus, it leaves your skin with a healthy glow. 

4. It helps obtain healthier skin - coconut oil has been proven to help skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and eczema 

I know that many are sceptical about using oil on their face, but please don't think that if you use oil you are just going to get oilier skin and then get spots - it won't happen. Trust me, I have oily skin and sometimes I use this as a moisturiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment